Entertainment

Accessories

Random Articles

Clothing

Beauty

Automotif

Business Suplies and Service

Fashion

Food and Drink

» » » Review Ashbury Skies : Online Shoe Boutique




Let's Us inform you about Ashbury Skies Online Store...Lets Check It Out and Give us your opinion about this store...Thank You Very Much For Visiting Our website...






****

They are a highly curated on-line shoe boutique for what is new and what is next in women’s indie shoe design. They carry small, independent designers that are not commonly found in the mass market. Their unique assortment of shoes is like no other. They ship worldwide and offer fast, free shipping.

Their indie wedding collection: They have an exclusive indie wedding shoe collection called Cold Feet by Jeffrey Campbell. This is designed with the unconventional bride in mind. These designs are edgy and less-fussy than traditional wedding shoes.

Major Press: Their shoes have been featured in InStyle Magazine, People Style Watch, Refinery 29, The Huffington Post Style Section, The Rachel Zoe Report, The New York Post Style Section, Latina, InTouch, Time Out New York.



Address:
74 Alamden Ct
San Francisco , CA 94118
Manager: Mary Sue Papale


Please Click Readmore To See Coupon/Promo From This Store and then Click Banner / Link Below to Get Coupon/Promo





Other Products/Service



About Hanafi Idris

I am a bussinessman and Part Time Blogger. I started Blogging Around 2009. My site olsreview.com is about Review or Sharing Information United States Online Shop (Mostly), United Kingdom Online Shop, and Indonesia Online Shop.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

1 comments

  1. I ordered a pair of shoes from this janky ass website, yes I got my shoes but they have information on their website that's clearly wrong. I chose to receive my shoes in 3 to 8 days which is a option on this website, I called FedEx to find out where my shoes are because I haven't received them and they tell me ashbury skies selected a option that can take 14 days , stating that the shoes go through them then USPS. Now I had plans to wear these shoes to an event and 8 days was ample time for me but 14days. I emailed them numerous time and never got a response. I've ordered Jeffrey Campbells From Numerous sites for years and never have experience this. I will Never order from them or recommend them at all.

    ReplyDelete