Entertainment

Accessories

Random Articles

Clothing

Beauty

Automotif

Business Suplies and Service

Fashion

Food and Drink

» » » » » » 2.42 CT TW Pave Set Diamond

 
$3,599.00




Review By Gabe H. (KY, US)


1st off...this ring is worth 3 times what VIP and Amazon are selling it for!! 2nd...it is stunning...it shimmers even in the dark low light rooms. My Fiancée and I hated the experiences and the terrible prices of Zales, Jared, and the likes. Skip the HASSLE of most brick and mortar jewelers and purchase this ring online; this is the real deal. Most rings reflect the uptick in prices of the establishment that is selling them (sad but true); this ring is worth more than every cent spent. This set shipped w/a certified insurance appraisal; thus, I did not have to go out and get one in order to place this item on my homeowners insurance policy. I couldn't be happier nor could she...the pictures do not do this ring justice...it is amazing. It's crown/top has a low profile and rests near flush w/the anniversary band; it is beautifully executed and skillfully made. I simply can't say enough good things about it nor about the excellent customer service from VIP Jewelry art. They have found a client for life. :)



Please Click Link Below to visit store


Buy product here or View More Product here

About Hanafi Idris

I am a bussinessman and Part Time Blogger. I started Blogging Around 2009. My site olsreview.com is about Review or Sharing Information United States Online Shop (Mostly), United Kingdom Online Shop, and Indonesia Online Shop.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply